Are leaders made or born? Author and TED speaker Simon Sinek dispels myths about leadership and reveals the one thing that good leaders always get right on this episode of Inside Quest with Tom Bilyeu.
What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Why everyone has the capacity to be a leader.
- How to create environments that foster success.
- Identifying the signs of bad leadership.
- The meaning of courage.
- How to measure leadership.
- Why creating a work family is so important.
- Why we all have the right to love our jobs.
- Why Millennials struggle with career success.